You accept the mooring allocated for the above-named vessel and agree
to the following conditions:-
1. The Commissioners do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage
to the vessel or its contents, however caused.
2. The mooring shall not be used for any other vessel than the one designated
above, without written permission of the Port Administrator.
3. The Commissioners reserve the right to substitute another mooring for
that allocated and to move the vessel to it should the necessity arise.
4. Vessels will be moored in such a way as not to cause damage or inconvenience
to other users.
5. Overall or loose (tent) covers must not be used. Tight fitting cockpit
covers may be used. All outboard props must be covered and protected.
6. The Commissioners' mooring may not be taken aboard the vessel.
The hirer must provide a short warp not exceeding one metre in length,
from the bow to the loop in the mooring and this warp must be attached
to the mooring.
7. Vessels may not be moored to the lifting handle on the buoy.
8. The vessel is covered by third party insurance.
9. Refunds on booked moorings onlv available if mooring re-let, less administration
If allocated a mooring, you agree to abide by the conditions as set out
above and confirm that your vessel is insured for third-party liability
cover to the sum of £1,000,000.
PLEASE OBTAIN, OR REFER TO, THE PHC BYLAWS (1991)